Understanding the symptoms of toxic mold exposure. It’s very important to recognize mold growth in your home due to the adverse affects it can cause to you and your family’s health. Over 147 species of mold are pathogenic or disease-causing in humans which accounts for the wide variety of symptoms experienced from mold exposure.
Allergic reactions to mold include: constant headaches (fungal sinusitis), nose bleeds, ear infections, irritated eyes, eye infections, skin lesions, asthma, coughing up blood or black debris (could cause permanent lung scarring), low grade temperatures or fever, chronic fatigue, hair loss, yeast infections, weight loss, weight gain, severe cramps, diarrhea, memory loss, autonomic disorders, heart dysfunction, cancer and death (most severe)
Understanding Common Health Hazards in Your Home:
• Passive smoke
• Airborne Particles
• Mold spores
• Electo-Magnetic Fields (EMF’s) Lead
• Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
• Pet hairs and dander
• Carbon monoxide
• Nitrogen dioxide
• Contaminated Water
• Food poisoning
How can you ensure a healthier home environment for your family?
For a very reasonable fee a Healthy Home Survey can identify potential health hazards within your home.
Healthy Home Survey Complete with written report and photos. $290
Call Us (604) 229-7706